Rated 2.7 out of 5
2.7 Stars out of 5
- by wvxwxvw, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't set the time correctly. Apparently does not take into account the transfer of winter/summer time. Useless as an automaton, since every time after the time transfer, you have to go to a third-party site and check the offset.
There is no function to quickly call up settings. You need to go to add-ons >> add-on settings to change the time. And at the same time, there is an absolutely useless button on the panel. It’s strange.
- by _ztv, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Add a select Timezone in the icon menu on the panel. When I switch proxies / vpn I need to go to add-on management to switch Timezone. But then you put the check page in the icon. Don't you think it's a little through the ass? =) I myself know where to check the time, I need to switch it, and not look at the clock.
For example, 4-5 presets in the menu would suit me perfectly.
- by Firefox user 15201000, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Mostly works; does not account for daylight savings time, and preferences page is awkward. I'd suggest a simple list of 10-12 zones to cover the majority of users, and an advanced list (in alphabetic order) for the rest.
Edit, after a few days of use: breaks a number of sites, including flight booking at westjet.com (calendars do not work at all) and managing my Mikrotik router (all dates are incorrect by a day.)
- by btnet, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Полезное расширение, но очень не удобные настройки, выставлять Timezone пришлось вслепую , чтобы попасть в нужную. Указанные в настройках Timezone, не соответствуют реальным.
Спасибо за хорошее дополнение, нужно немного доработать, откалибровать.
- by Firefox user 12806971, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Uhm, Browserleaks.com still sees real system time via js toLocaleFormat and on browserspy.dk there is some additional info about date and time I not completely understand.
If this add-on doesn't mask all js date/time API then what's the point of using it?!
- by Firefox user 13993066, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fixed a problem I've had with Gmail for the longest time. It showed the wrong time for received emails.
It had something to do with about:config?filter=privacy.resistFingerprinting
This addon fixed my problem immediately.