- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, a month agoRated 2 out of 5changed recently, now will not load facebook and keeps asking to white list it. When you try to "white list" it, does not take, have to disable this ext to use facebook, not good. No explaination given. bad.
- by Crypto, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'm testing some stuff with https://coveryourtracks.eff.org/ and it works perfect.
1. Custom browser versions (With my real profile (FF91) I got a better result than with FF92)
2. Separate operate system and browser
3. More browsers like Vivaldi, Brave
- by TELLALL4ALL, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Has gotten worse over time. Interferes with vpn proxy alerts. You have to close those to open settings on chameleon. Slow to load,sometimes won't and you have to restart browser. Conflicts with hoxx proxy or any proxy that tries to give small right and bottom alerts. program cannot then open settings until you close the proxy alerts. Otherwise good. Good documentation. Still need more documentation and tutorials as sites are getting pretty sophisticated in blocking/profiling browsers and detecting chameleon settings.
- by the_dragonlord, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is awesome. My only true issue is that the mobile options clash with certain sites requiring desktop formats or certain browsers. This is understandable though. To remedy this, I disabled all classing browser options, including the all mobile browsers, Edge, and Firefox ESR.
Try the following site to test Chameleon after choosing your options:
Once tested, refresh the page and test it again.
- by AddonAnalyser, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5Disabling or setting a referrer policy currently doesn't seem to have an effect.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHi,
You can test your referer here: https://www.darklaunch.com/tools/test-referer to verify that disabling it work as intended. If you're still encountering issues with the referer please open an issue here: https://github.com/sereneblue/chameleon/issues.