- Rated 5 out of 5Amazing extension against tracking. Needs other addons to complement it though. Very nice set of features.
A good anti-tracking test is this tool: https://webbrowsertools.com/privacy-test/
With other extensions installed as well aim for a score of 50/100. Then add VPN & fingerprinting protection. You are able to reach 90 and 100. Manually add those points.
- Rated 4 out of 5need a redesign
- Rated 2 out of 5break site, some times cant solve recpatcha
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent little addon. LOVE the checklist, very thorough. Would like to see a little popup descriptor for each setting. Inaccurately reported session identifiers and tls fast_start setting as its opposite.
Disable SSL False Start security.ssl.enable_false_start true
Disable SSL Session Identifiers security.ssl.disable_session_identifiers false
false_start is actually disabled, and session_identifiers are actually disabled... not sure whats going on here.
- Rated 4 out of 5Suddenly it stopped display notifications to me. I need to hover on the extension to see my spoofing settings everytime i open Firefox. Before it always displayed information about OS, Screen resolution etcPlease check if enable notifications is enabled. If it's enabled and it's still not working, please open an issue here: https://github.com/sereneblue/chameleon/issues.
- Rated 5 out of 5wow ! impressive, serious work. thanks.
a lot of options, very good documentation, with guidelines and explaination for each.
I will try it for some time and update my review if needed, but I'm pretty confident it will not be necessary :-)
I am now allegedly browsing with chrome on an iPhone with a 1-meter-wide screen resolution, ... for the next hour, at least. priceless.
- Rated 5 out of 5Cumple con lo que promete, ademas viene con muchas características para la privacidad.
- Rated 5 out of 5This really works , surperb , surperb !
- Rated 5 out of 5Excuse me, can I open multiple Firebox browser pages and make each page have a different browser profile?Unfortunately, no. The closest you can get to that functionality is to use the whitelist editor and creating a rule for each site you want to have a separate profile for.
- Rated 5 out of 5Usually i dont like to install any add on that isnt a must have. After testing Chameleon i found out that this is one of the must haves!
I have changed a lot of about:config settings, but i did roll back network.http.referer.XOriginPolicy and etwork.http.referer.trimmingPolicy. I hope those are the 2 most important one to set back to default(?)
Thank you so much!Yes, those two values should not be modified. More info can be found in the wiki: https://github.com/sereneblue/chameleon/wiki/Headers
Thank you for the kind words. :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Не на русском, но все ясно. Можно менять браузеры и ос, через 2ip.ru проверяем.
- Rated 5 out of 5Fine! Only small problems like:
. Related to cache and some console alerts at Firefox nighty.If you toggled the prevent etag tracking feature, that's intended. If the if-none-match header for caching, it won't work because Chameleon prevents the browser from saving that information for future requests.
- Rated 5 out of 5Wonderful add-on!
Had issue with "Enable script injection" and whitelisting, which the owner replied to promptly and worked tirelessly to resolve.
With ras this bug is not present, it's only of chameleon, appaire that working and without any reason do not spoof.
Developer responseposted 7 months agohttps://github.com/sereneblue/chameleon/issues
Can you create an issue here with your settings at the link above?
Have you tried resetting Chameleon's settings and selecting a profile + enable script injection? I'm not experiencing issues with a new install of Chameleon v0.12.0.
EDIT: This was caused by conflicting extensions.
- Rated 5 out of 5Bless you!
- Rated 3 out of 5Great idea, but java can still bypass the spoof.