Cashrewards is an App for online shopping that provides you with a percentage of your purchases back to you in the form of cashback.
The Cashrewards Notifier works with popular web browsers like Chrome, Safari and Firefox
The Cashrewards Notifier works with all popular web sites and on-line retailers including Amazon, Ebay, Booking.com and David Jones and search engines including Google and Yahoo.
Terms of Service (the formal bits)
www.cashrewards.com.au ('Website') and the Cashrewards Notifier are owned and operated by Cashrewards Pty Ltd of Level 3, 815 Pacific Highway, Chatswood, NSW 2067 (ABN 72 150 888 136), (referred to as 'we' or 'us' or 'Cashrewards' below). The use of our website and the Cashrewards Notifier is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms of Service, you should not continue to use or access the Website or use the Cashrewards Notifier.
These Terms of Service may change or be updated from time to time. It remains your responsibility to access and check these Terms of Service whenever you access the Website. The latest version of these Terms of Service will govern any future usage by you of the Website.
By installing the Cashrewards Notifier you as a user (referred to as 'you' below) are accepting our terms and conditions.
The Cashrewards Notifier is not sold; rather, down-load and use of the Cashrewards Notifier is licensed all the way through the distribution channel to the end user. Unless you have another agreement with Cashrewards that controls and alters your use or distribution of the Cashrewards Notifier, the terms and conditions of the licence agreement below applies to you. Please be careful to read the agreement for the Cashrewards Notifier.
Scope of license
You may use the Cashrewards Notifier software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not:
• Work around any technical limitations in the software
• Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation
• Make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation
• Rent or lease the software
• Transfer the software or this agreement to any third party
• Use the software to incorporate malicious software, spyware, adware or other potentially unwanted software into the software
• Use the software for commercial software hosting services
Our Standard Terms and Conditions for Members
Member: An internet shopper who uses Cashrewards Services to purchase goods via featured retailers on the Cashrewards website.
Cashrewards Services: The website or the Cashrewards browser extension (Cashrewards Notifier).
Qualifying Actions: Includes purchasing via Cashrewards Services or participating in any other promotions we offer.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Members
• As a Member using Cashrewards Services you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you are required to stop using Cashrewards immediately. By registering as a Member, you are automatically opted into the regular eDM from Cashrewards. If for some reason you wish not to receive regular EDMs from us, you can change your preferences by editing your Account details.
• As a Member, by using Cashrewards Services you will generate cashback when you complete Qualifying Actions.
• Cashrewards reserves the right to refuse membership or terminate accounts without notice at any time.
• You must be logged into Cashrewards Services in order to earn cashback.
• Any transactions for goods or services are made directly with the merchants you purchase from and not with Cashrewards.
• All transactions are electronically logged and reported back by the retailer. Cashrewards makes every effort to ensure that retailers are correctly reporting their sales however it cannot be held responsible should the retailers fail to report back your sale. (In the rare case that this does occur Cashrewards will make every effort to negotiate the commission from the retailer on your behalf; however the retailer's decision is final).
• Should a retailer delay or cancel payment for any reason or cease trading then we will attempt to recover the donations but Cashrewards cannot be held responsible for lost cashback as a result of errors or changes made by a retailer or its trading condition.
• Each offer is governed by individual terms and conditions. Please check with the merchant page for full details. Cashrewards reserves the right to remove or amend any offer at any time without notice.
• The individual cashback values shown have been rounded to two decimal places for display purposes. As many as eight decimal places may be present in the actual donation. The cashback totals are calculated using the actual values, rather than the displayed values.
• Cashrewards Services rely on your computer allowing cookies; it is your responsibility to ensure that you have cookies turned on.
• If your account is seen to be dormant and showing no activity for 12 months or more, we reserve the right to close your account.
Cashrewards Responsibilities and Rights
• Cashrewards reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions in this list, at any time. In this case we will notify the Cashrewards community of any changes by posting the revised agreement on the Cashrewards website.
• Cashrewards Services include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and accept that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
• The contents of the Cashrewards Services are not intended to be taken as advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision.
• This agreement will be governed by the laws of the Australia, without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
• All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in Cashrewards and its content (including without limitation the website design, text graphics, all software and source codes connected with Cashrewards Services) are owned by or licensed to Cashrewards or otherwise used by Cashrewards as permitted by law.
• Cashrewards Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
• In accessing Cashrewards Services you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing any content of Cashrewards Services for personal, non-commercial home use only.
• To the extent permitted by law, Cashrewards will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of Cashrewards Services.
• Cashrewards cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for damages of any character (including but not limited to, direct or indirect damages resulting from the loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use Cashrewards Services and associated programs and applications.
• Cashrewards cannot guarantee that Cashrewards Services, associated programs and applications will be error free, that defects in them will be corrected or that they or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
• In the event of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities (whether war has been declared or not) civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, then Cashrewards shall be relieved of any and all liabilities incurred under this contract.
• If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Conditions shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.