- by ananda96, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Addon works perfectly again after some trouble. A must have if you need several clocks and more.
the new weather widget is fanstacic!
competent and friendly support.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoMy apologies, I don't think I received an email for you. There was a bug with the new weather widget in the latest update. The issue was due to the source I get the weather data from, that source has fixed the issue now. Next time you load the new tab page try refreshing and it should work now. If you are still having issues then this is probably something else, and if so, please reach out to me again at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- by AUTUMN WIND, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5When I started Firefox today, my custom page made with CaretTab becomes white, and when I press hamburger icon to configure nothing happens, menu does not want to show up.
I uninstalled and again installed this addon, but nothing changes, it's still broken.
I was using this addon for a long time, and I had just a good experience. I think it can be a bug, because addon was updated. Anyway, one star only to let you know taht is something wrong. I like your aadon, and I hope you can fix it. Regards.
EDIT: Today everything works. But Firefox was updated, so maybe this helps.
- by Redd Hott, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is one of the best add-ons ever, and it's just got even better, as the favicons for bookmarked links now show properly in Firefox. I can't see how it could now possibly be improved upon.
- by Firefox user 15633493, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5A good extension that satisfies almost all my needs for a new tab page.
The only thing that might need some improvement is that when Firefox is in Dark Mode (following the system settings), the page still flashes white when a new tab is opened. If the extension can follow Firefox's dark mode settings, and use the dark background as the default one when the new tab page is not yet loaded, it would drastically improve the overall experience!
And it would be great if users are allowed to choose which mode (light/dark/depends-on-Firerox) the extension uses!
Thank you for developing such a great extension!
- by th13, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The ___only___, again: _the_ _______ONLY_______ FF new tab customiser I, as a Firefox user returning after some years of chroming, have found that doesn't insult my aesthetic sensibilities. And I've just spent a good hour rummaging the lot.
Thank you ever so much to the creator for saving my eyes.
- by Matt, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Can't believe it took me so long to find this, the perfect new tab page. I love it, it's minimalistic yet highly customisable and most impressively, it's free! Shout out to the dev, great work!
- by AJ, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant. I am often losing track of time while spending most of that time on the internet, opening new tabs all the while. With this add-on, it's basically impossible for me to lose track of time (or even the date!) while I'm browsing the web. My favorite feature of this add-on might be that I can simply open a new tab and leave it there to have the time visible in the tab bar, a place I glance much more often and comfortably than my taskbar (when the taskbar is even visible). And though I don't spend much time on the new tab page itself, the minimalistic look is very clean. The only thing missing for me, personally, is the ability to adjust the horizontal spacing of the time display; I like the numbers bigger but I'd like to be able to squeeze them closer together.