- Rated 5 out of 5by ananda96, a year agoAddon works perfectly again after some trouble. A must have if you need several clocks and more.
the new weather widget is fanstacic!
competent and friendly support.My apologies, I don't think I received an email for you. There was a bug with the new weather widget in the latest update. The issue was due to the source I get the weather data from, that source has fixed the issue now. Next time you load the new tab page try refreshing and it should work now. If you are still having issues then this is probably something else, and if so, please reach out to me again at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Galen, a year agoPeriodically, a white screen appears and the "settings" button stops working! And as it turned out, the "weather widget" is to blame for this! After disabling the "weather widget", no white screens appeared!Thank you for the information. I have had a couple other reports as well and am looking into this bug now. I'm hoping to get a bug fix out soon once I figure out the issue.
EDIT: There was a bug with the new weather widget in the latest update. The issue was due to the source I get the weather data from, that source has fixed the issue now. Next time you load the new tab page try refreshing and it should work now. If you are still having issues then this is probably something else, and if so, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by AUTUMN WIND, a year agoWhen I started Firefox today, my custom page made with CaretTab becomes white, and when I press hamburger icon to configure nothing happens, menu does not want to show up.
I uninstalled and again installed this addon, but nothing changes, it's still broken.
I was using this addon for a long time, and I had just a good experience. I think it can be a bug, because addon was updated. Anyway, one star only to let you know taht is something wrong. I like your aadon, and I hope you can fix it. Regards.
EDIT: Today everything works. But Firefox was updated, so maybe this helps.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Redd Hott, a year agoThis is one of the best add-ons ever, and it's just got even better, as the favicons for bookmarked links now show properly in Firefox. I can't see how it could now possibly be improved upon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by TheUnnamedNewbie, a year agoI love this and often find I have a blank tab open just as clock. Only things that bother me:
-Wish there was a 'UTC' time-zone option. Now I can use a 'workaround' by looking for a GMT+0 timezone, but a simple 'UTC' option would be nice
- Frequent updates means I have to re-do all my clocks every month. Really wish there was an option where it would import my previous settings.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15633493, 2 years agoA good extension that satisfies almost all my needs for a new tab page.
The only thing that might need some improvement is that when Firefox is in Dark Mode (following the system settings), the page still flashes white when a new tab is opened. If the extension can follow Firefox's dark mode settings, and use the dark background as the default one when the new tab page is not yet loaded, it would drastically improve the overall experience!
And it would be great if users are allowed to choose which mode (light/dark/depends-on-Firerox) the extension uses!
Thank you for developing such a great extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5by th13, 3 years agoThe ___only___, again: _the_ _______ONLY_______ FF new tab customiser I, as a Firefox user returning after some years of chroming, have found that doesn't insult my aesthetic sensibilities. And I've just spent a good hour rummaging the lot.
Thank you ever so much to the creator for saving my eyes.