- by Firefox user 15633493, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5A good extension that satisfies almost all my needs for a new tab page.
The only thing that might need some improvement is that when Firefox is in Dark Mode (following the system settings), the page still flashes white when a new tab is opened. If the extension can follow Firefox's dark mode settings, and use the dark background as the default one when the new tab page is not yet loaded, it would drastically improve the overall experience!
And it would be great if users are allowed to choose which mode (light/dark/depends-on-Firerox) the extension uses!
Thank you for developing such a great extension!
- by ananda96, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5I rated it four stars because:
I am very satiesfied with all the new config options, using 3 Timezones and search and i always have the current time in the tab title, perfect so far.
But i am missing 2 options:
i would be glad if i can use european 24 hours time without am and pm.
and i am missing the option to export the settings.
Using CaretTab also with Cent Browser - based on Chrome - due to very special options what i can't get on other Browsers, i searched to import the settings....so i have to do the same config again..(
I don't use and dislike Twitter or FB so i have to make my suggestions here.
- by th13, a year agoRated 5 out of 5The ___only___, again: _the_ _______ONLY_______ FF new tab customiser I, as a Firefox user returning after some years of chroming, have found that doesn't insult my aesthetic sensibilities. And I've just spent a good hour rummaging the lot.
Thank you ever so much to the creator for saving my eyes.
- by Matt, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Can't believe it took me so long to find this, the perfect new tab page. I love it, it's minimalistic yet highly customisable and most impressively, it's free! Shout out to the dev, great work!
- by AJ, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant. I am often losing track of time while spending most of that time on the internet, opening new tabs all the while. With this add-on, it's basically impossible for me to lose track of time (or even the date!) while I'm browsing the web. My favorite feature of this add-on might be that I can simply open a new tab and leave it there to have the time visible in the tab bar, a place I glance much more often and comfortably than my taskbar (when the taskbar is even visible). And though I don't spend much time on the new tab page itself, the minimalistic look is very clean. The only thing missing for me, personally, is the ability to adjust the horizontal spacing of the time display; I like the numbers bigger but I'd like to be able to squeeze them closer together.