- by ff_kwr, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5Good concept but very poorly implemented and ultimately not usable. You can only use the add-on the very first time you install it. So I have to basically clear the browser cache and reinstall the whole thing again to manage the numbers. It just keeps saying "sign in with your browser" but after a million times of signing into the new window, it won't actually sign in. I have 2FA enabled.
To add insult to injury, these people did not build a way to simply manage your virtual cards in the capital one website interface. That's a level of hubris I have not seen from any developer worth their salt - to not create a fallback option in the web interface. Why not just let people create/manage virtual catds on CapOne online interface in case your plugin doesn't work (which based on the reviews, is clearly the case).
Developer responseposted 4 days agoHi! Thanks for the review. We'd really like to chat more about this to see if we can drill down the exact issues you're having with the extension. If you can, please send us a DM on Twitter(@AskCapitalOne), or a private message on our official Facebook page. Thanks again!
- by Firefox user 12276361, 13 days agoRated 2 out of 5I HATE that the default install is to have a pop-up every time I checkout somewhere on line. Did you ever think that maybe I have more than one credit card and don't use Capital One EVERY TIME?!?!?
Please tell me how to TURN OFF THE POP UP!!!!!
Developer responseposted 11 days agoThanks for writing in! We do have a solution to provide, so we hope it helps. When Eno pops up on a website you don't need it to, click your profile image and select the option "control where I pop up" - From there, you can flip the switch so Eno knows not to pop up anymore when you're on that site. If you have any issues, please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter (@AskCapitalOne), or on Facebook. Thanks again!
- by Flat, 16 days agoRated 1 out of 5Great feature but the extension is poorly written. It will use a considerable amount of thread time in firefox causing the entire browser to lag.
Developer responseposted 15 days agoThanks for sharing this feedback with us! If you'd like to provide more details, we are available on Twitter at @AskCapitalOne, and you can also send us a private message on Facebook. We'll go ahead and forward your thoughts over to our dev team regardless! Thanks again.
- by Firefox user 16521546, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Normally Eno works very well for me. It's a great tool! It somewhat frequently gets stuck on a loading screen when I use it and I have to refresh the page. Kind of annoying, but not a huge issue.Thanks for sharing your experiece with us! If you run into any issues please feel free to touch base with us on Twitter (@AskCapitalOne) and you can also send a private message on our official Facebook page.
- by Firefox user 14051185, a month agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't like my phone number, the phone number I used an entire hour ago to verify my brand new capital one account.
Support couldn't help, their suggestion boiled down to "try again later".
I really wish I could just use a website instead of a shitty broken addon.
I am not on those platforms.
I was on the phone with your website support yesterday, if you think you can do better than your existing website support, please provide a reasonable support channel like an email address.We're sorry to hear about your experience! We'd definitely like to hear more about this, so we can dig in a bit further here. Would you be able to send us a DM to @AskCapitalOne on Twitter, or send us a private message on our official Facebook page?
- by Firefox user 16769282, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work! Only says "Checking Session" indefinitely. Before the last update I had to re-register my card every time I wanted to use it. A real pain in the _ss to use.
- by Matthew L Daniel, a month agoRated 4 out of 5It's a great security feature, but is a little hit-or-miss whether it logs in or not, and it makes me sad I can't just use it in my Banking container to generate numbers, since that defeats the purpose of having containers in FirefoxThanks so much for the feedback, Matthew! If you'd like to share more details about your experience, please reach out to us on Twitter at @AskCapitalOne, or by private messaging us on our official Facebook page. If you'd prefer to talk to an agent, our tech team is available directly at 866-750-0873.
- by Firefox user 15204647, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Used to work. Now continuous "checking Session". Ubuntu Linux 21.10 Firefox 86.0. I wouldn't be caught dead on social media. If you need more information, jgd (at) neon-john.com.
I have always had "delete cookies on exit" set and will continue to do so and use the "manage cookies" feature to save vital cookies. You need to specify the third party cookie site that should be in the exceptions file. There is now "enable third party cookies" setting in this version of firefox.
suggestion: Instead of trying to figure out a CC input form, simply provide the user a button to create a new number for the current checkout page.
- by Firefox user 16758771, a month agoRated 1 out of 5to hard to installWe're sorry to hear that you're having a tough time installing the extension! If you'd like some help, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @AskCapitalOne, or by private messaging us on our official Facebook page. If calling in is more your style, our tech team is available directly at 866-750-0873. Thanks!
- by Firefox user 16633122, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Used to work great, but now won't open. Capital One support has no information about Eno.Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're sorry to hear that you're having issues using the extension, and we'd like to dig in a bit more. Would you be able to reach out to us on Twitter at @AskCapitalOne, or by private messaging us on our official Facebook page? If calling in is more your style, our tech team is available directly at 866-750-0873. Thanks again!
- by GizmoGurk, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I see a lot of people having problems, but so far it's been working like a champ for me, even on my Mac. Super quick and easy compared to what I had been using with another card company.
- by Firefox user 14888833, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Looks like it could be an awesome add-on, but firefox for android says it's not supported. Would love to be able to use it.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThanks for checking out Eno! Currently, Eno is only available on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge from a PC/laptop. We'll make sure to forward your feedback over to our dev team!