- by Jonma, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5my guy, developer, what is this "unique user agents" and "unique fingerprints" that i see showing in the browserleaks . com / canvas ? It doesn't seem to change no matter what i do. I even tried different versions of the browser and even different browsers and still keep showing the same value. Another value that doesn't seem to change is the crc value of the IHDR chunk on the PNG headers.
- by cccslater, a year agoRated 4 out of 5works really well.
i do wish that all the different fingerprint defender addons were just one addon, where you could turn on or off the different protections.
i would also love to be able to temporarily turn off fingerprint hiding from within the addon menu (rather than having to go to about:addons).
would also love to be able to whitelist sites i trust. (see ublock origin which does all of the above very well)
- by X-loade, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works as intended when testing with fingerprint testers although https://coveryourtracks.eff.org shows that canvas fingerprint is randomized witch by itself is fingerprint so might be kinda useless in this state if website uses good enough fingerprints
- by Tx, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is an out-of-the-box working solution, no strange and alchemic configuration needed. Works as expected.
Some sites stop working well, i would apreciate a whitelist option.
- by Jezze, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Doesn't make my canvas fingerprint less unique. amiunique.org still tells me that my similarity ratio is below 0.1% which means I have a very unique canvas fingerprint.