- Rated 4 out of 5by Jezze, 5 years agoDoesn't make my canvas fingerprint less unique. amiunique.org still tells me that my similarity ratio is below 0.1% which means I have a very unique canvas fingerprint.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14082665, 5 years agoCanvas Fingerprint Defender has a bug on chrome, i tested it also on firefox has this bug.
Canvas Fingerprint Defender will cause website auto jump failure.
you can reproduce in this link:
no matter login or register, page does not auto jump.
Maybe make a option to keep a same Canvas Fingerprint for a while like 5 minutes would solve it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14038904, 5 years agoI love this Firefox addon, the reason I gave 3 stars its because it will always show your fringerprint in the first session, if you refresh, them it will change it, but the first one, it will always show your real one.
But, well done! I am considering donating to see if they can fix this issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5by episteme promeneur, 5 years agoplease
add an option to not send a notification each time
- Rated 5 out of 5by nil7, 5 years agoHad to close the https://browserleaks.com/canvas site and open again (reloading was not enough) to see a change, but now it works.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13354354, 5 years agoIt's not working. Tested on https://browserleaks.com/canvas my fingerprint remain the same as without this extension.
Still not working. Maybe a conflict with an other addon privacy/security oriented. I don't want to disable them so I found another solution working for me. Thank you.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoSorry for this issue. It works when I test the addon. Could you please (shift+reload) the "browserleaks.com/canvas" page and re-test the addon?