To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- "Events editor" window can be called from "Events observer" window not only by pressing "Add" button, but also with "Insert" key on your keyboard;
- deleting data can be done from "Events observer" window not only by pressing "Delete" button, but also with "Delete" key on your keyboard;
- to add inputed data, you can click "Add" button in "Events editor", or just press "Enter" key on your keyboard;
- to sort data, all you need is just a single mouse click on any column header in "Events editor" window;
- to edit data, just do two mouse clicks (double click) on any column in "Events observer" window;
- data in "Events observer" may be multiselected;
- you can drag and drop "CalenDate" and "Events editor" windows at any place of your screen - just grab any of these and throw them anywhere;
- you can choose: CalenDate extension must be "always on top", or it stays in a standart manner (check this out in "Options");
- different colors means different events;
- double clicking in main window allows you to create a new event(s);
Supports Russian, English, Czech and French locales.