Cache Status Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. Better cache updating on page loads
1. Bumping up minimum version to 4.0
2. Better status update on page load
3. Extension is now e10s compatible
4. Removing jar file creation to speed up startup
1. Fixing clear button is now clearing the entire cache
1. Updating some terms in the options window
1. Adding Slovenian locale
1. Code clean up
2. Some icons are renewed
1. Compatibility fixes with Firefox 32.0
1. support for cache2 backend.
2. new options to place UI in the statusbar is added
1) Status-bar is replaced with address-bar.
2) Some security and compatibility fixes are applied.
3) A new set of icons is designed.
new Hebrew translation (thanks, barryoni) and 4.0 support (thanks, David!)
Some good news and some bad news. Good news: 3.5 support is here. Bad news: Due to the repeated reports of freezing and extension crashing, I am disabling the automatic cache clearing for the time being. If anyone can help overcome the problems, please contact me or visit my Google Code site.
* version 0.7.8
* added pt-PT translation (thanks lloco!)
* added translation updates
* locale bugfix: added english as default
Added Catalan translation (thanks el_libre!) and improved the callback for the auto_update feature. Also added support for Firefox 3.0 beta 3.
This version corrects some oversights in the manifest where I was missing some translation files. I also updated the homepage URL w/ mozilla's new format.
Updated translations, thanks to babelzilla and added Traditional Chinese (thanks, kennith).
New Features: Ability to automatically clear the disk/memory cache based on a percentage capacity and Firefox 2 support.
Seven new translations: Chinese (xiaowm), Croatian (Krcko), Czech (crudo), Japanese (Norah), Dutch (markh), Slovak (Gianny111) and Ukranian (Sergey Khoruzhin).
* Memory leak bug fixed (thanks, basic)
* More translations (see 'About' for more details)
Localized the extension description and added six new translations: Latin American Spanish (Guillermo), French (La Luciole), Brazilian Portuguese (Rodrigo Laurindo), Spanish Spanish (omgs), Danish (AlleyKat) and Russian (Modex). Thanks to the translators!
Better localization support, Italian Translation (Michel Giovannini) and Finnish Translation (Mikko Keski-Heroja)
1) New options to address feedback (go to Extensions > Cache Status > Options):
* "Presence" - Save precious statusbar "real estate" by selecting the "Icons" view, which move the stats to a tooltip
* "Auto Update" - Turn this off if you're experiencing slowness/crashes. If this is off, the stats aren't dynamic. You can manually update the stats by right-clicking on the statusbar to "Update Stats".
* RAM/Disk Cache Settings - I'm also exposing the settings here for your convenience.
2) Added localization support (only en-US right now -- feel free to email me translations).
3) Removed support for FF releases up to 1.5.
VERY basic upgrade here, while I'm working on the 0.6 release. This point release updates the homepage link to go to the FF Add-ons page and updates the version of Firefox to 1.5.0.* (vs. 1.5).
* Popupset wasn't working in some situations, so moved to menupopup & tooltiptext. This also had the effect of not overriding background color for other themes.
* Better initial status messages