Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Better status update on page load
3. Extension is now e10s compatible
4. Removing jar file creation to speed up startup
2. Some icons are renewed
2. new options to place UI in the statusbar is added
2) Some security and compatibility fixes are applied.
3) A new set of icons is designed.
* added pt-PT translation (thanks lloco!)
* added translation updates
* locale bugfix: added english as default
Seven new translations: Chinese (xiaowm), Croatian (Krcko), Czech (crudo), Japanese (Norah), Dutch (markh), Slovak (Gianny111) and Ukranian (Sergey Khoruzhin).
* More translations (see 'About' for more details)
* "Presence" - Save precious statusbar "real estate" by selecting the "Icons" view, which move the stats to a tooltip
* "Auto Update" - Turn this off if you're experiencing slowness/crashes. If this is off, the stats aren't dynamic. You can manually update the stats by right-clicking on the statusbar to "Update Stats".
* RAM/Disk Cache Settings - I'm also exposing the settings here for your convenience.
2) Added localization support (only en-US right now -- feel free to email me translations).
3) Removed support for FF releases up to 1.5.
* Better initial status messages