- by Firefox user 17050021, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5Doesn't seem to work for Bloomberg.com. Redirects to the payment page immediately. This was my first time going to Bloomberg.
Trying to help, not trying to be rude so will help dev however possible to overcome this obstacle.
- by Firefox user 15328761, a month agoRated 4 out of 5It works perfectly BUT nearly every time you startup the browser it asks for permissions to enable more websites. If there was an option to make this happen only once a month I'd give this 5 stars.
- by funkymonkey17, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Worked great in the past for reading the nytimes but now it tells me to buy a subscription/log in to read. Did something change? I tried to clear cookies but it still doesnt work
- by Korona, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, I want to thank you a hundred times for this awesome extension. As well I would like to make an important appeal to you. Please give me a solution.
The WSJ.com site does not work even once. There are always 500 or 504 errors or others. I personally love reading WSJ the most. Please give me a workable solution. Thanks.
- by Firefox user 16997127, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5This add on worked until a newspaper detected my browser.. on firefox. Msg below. Site theaustralian.com.au
Potential automated action detected - if you need to be unblocked please contact +61 2 9288 3180 with the reference number generated.
- by Jumikana, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Cannot read on Bloomberg. But overall the extension is great
Edit 1: Somehow when I open the Bloomberg article on Chrome, I can read it. Even though I couldn't before so I have to switch to Firefox. So yeah, it's currently works on Chrome but not on Firefox
- by gauche_chicago, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Does what it claims to do. Often works perfectly but lately has been breaking the ability to read comments on WaPo. Overall, excellent at its task, hoping to see an update address the issue.
- by Sonja Al Hamra, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5It works on the Financial Times, which is amazing for a free app. FT is far too expensive for me as its articles are good but I only read them occasionally. Thank you.
Unfortunately only 4 stars because, sadly, it doesn't work on either of the news sites I read most often - Le Monde and Liberation. These days Libe has hardly any free articles.