Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Mosh, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Been using this app for more than a decade, and it's the best money I've ever spent on a program.
It says all over the page this is an add-on for the app. There's even a trial version of the app if you need to see what it can do.
Don't bitch because you can't read. Just spend the money, weiners. It's worth every penny.
- by Wagner, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5It´s a not well working tool, and it´dosen´t works on Tumblr or Deviantart (you becomes an error 403 until your download is finished): These are Stations for Solo-Downloads for Solo-People. Downloads (on flickr for example) often breaks without reason. Downloads on Pinterest often result in only a quarter of the quantity actually started. A Software that fails on the biggest Image- Platforms is not worth its name.
- by Firefox user 10369154, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's worth it if you compulsively save galleries like I do. Some sites are still impossible, but the vast majority are opened with this add-on. The speed with which it downloads is incredible. The organization it brings is also really nice. The lame thing is you have to keep buying it, like frikkin Photoshop. Really stupid and lame IMO. Good program/add-on, greedy owner. BTW if stuff goes wrong with it, they have good customer service. Get what you pay for I suppose... grumble.
- by Dankus, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works pretty well. I imagine a lot of the reviews complain about there being a purchase price, but for the cost, it does what I want it to and more. Definitely helped archive photos from my older social media sites.
- by McGerhart, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5As far as i know the best picture downloader for many different websites.
All few weeks updates for the program.
Sure you can use it only some times without a time restriction, but its absolutely worth the price.
Great and friendly support.
Complement (7 months later):
Did buy it and i am using it now for some months, i can only confirm my judgement. Its gorgeous !
Many websites work automatically, for very complicated ones there are scripts, many updates by the developer.
Such a lot of useful techniques, for example: collect all links of a site and send them to the downl.manager, all totally automatic.
You only have to look at the harvest at last ;)
One of the finest tools i have ever seen, so sophistacated planned, so perfectly implemented.
And because of "trojans": many of my tools at virustotal have alarms of 10-15 of the 73 engines, trust there only the big ones (Bitdefender, Kaspersky, Antivir etc.).
To "beware" if 1 of 73 give alarm, in which world is Rg living ;)
- by Firefox user 14299825, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Having all my freebie downloaders fail at forum galleries, I gave in and downloaded the BID program and the Firefox add-on. I didn't like the idea of external software but it turns out to be seemless. The free trial version has limits, only 2 items/pages queued at a time, 100 images max per gallery, but that's fine for my needs. The nagging is only a banner at the top of the window, come on snowflakes. I got version 5.58, turned on the add-on, clicked the BID button when on a gallery page, and it runs the BID programs to download or queue. The options are vast, and it has performed perfectly every time, automatically creating folders for different galleries & numbering images. Hard to use, nope... click, make a cup of tea, return to completed downloads, it really is that good.
PS. Been using it for a while now, nagging to register (pay) is getting very in your face intrusive, BUT still excelent software.