Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Improve support for bugzilla.mozilla.org's new modal UI (thanks @mrbkap!)
- Update jQuery to 2.2.4 due to AMO policies
- Fix support for Firefox 48
- TreeHerder support is no longer new
- Switch from deprecated String.prototype.contains to includes to silence a warning
- Skip highlighting assignee and reporter with BMO experimental modal UI
- Add BMO modal UI support to _attachLinkToField
- Disable browseComponent by default since it's part of Bugzilla 5.0
- Don't show gravatars when using the Mozilla theme Include BugzillaJS preferences in the user dropdown menu on Mozilla
- Add saved searches to the top bar (by @wraithan)
- Disable inline images on security bugs
- Use relative URLs to work on Bugzilla instances in subfolders
- Fixed 'Show GitHub logs inline'
- Fixed 'Highlight reporter and assignee comments' feature
- Gravatar generation should be faster #80
- Fix "browse component" links #81
- Better compatibility with the Mozilla theme #71, #78
- Fix new link for "depends on"/"blocks" bugs #67
- Respect setting for browseComponent
- Smaller iframe for TBPL results but expands when focused #66
- Don't show inline changes on complex pages #65
- Remove 'shorter titles' and 'select component and product for "Clone Bug"' option since Bugzilla supports it by default #63
* Upgrade to jQuery 1.9
* Upgrade to Jetpack 1.13
Only updates the Addon SDK to the latest stable version (1.11).
* Keyboard shortcuts (press '?')
* Inline "File It" (Inspired by Heather Arthur's http://harthur.github.com/fileit/ )
* Notification of new features.
* Redone preference window, making it easier to find options.
* Don't break https with http images anymore
- Comments are highlighted if they were made by the "reporter" or "assignee"
- More gravatars (gravatars with uppercase characters or filters) now show up
- You can toggle CCs on and off in the history
- Fixed some problems with CSS formatting
- Fix the "clone" button so that it includes the product
- Add links to create a new bug next to "depends on" and "blocks"