To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Don't show gravatars when using the Mozilla theme Include BugzillaJS preferences in the user dropdown menu on Mozilla
- Add saved searches to the top bar (by @wraithan)
- Disable inline images on security bugs
- Use relative URLs to work on Bugzilla instances in subfolders
- Fixed 'Show GitHub logs inline'
- Fixed 'Highlight reporter and assignee comments' feature
- Gravatar generation should be faster #80
- Fix "browse component" links #81
- Better compatibility with the Mozilla theme #71, #78
- Fix new link for "depends on"/"blocks" bugs #67
- Respect setting for browseComponent
- Smaller iframe for TBPL results but expands when focused #66
- Don't show inline changes on complex pages #65
- Remove 'shorter titles' and 'select component and product for "Clone Bug"' option since Bugzilla supports it by default #63
* Upgrade to jQuery 1.9
* Upgrade to Jetpack 1.13
Only updates the Addon SDK to the latest stable version (1.11).
* Keyboard shortcuts (press '?')
* Inline "File It" (Inspired by Heather Arthur's http://harthur.github.com/fileit/ )
* Notification of new features.
* Redone preference window, making it easier to find options.
* Don't break https with http images anymore
- Comments are highlighted if they were made by the "reporter" or "assignee"
- More gravatars (gravatars with uppercase characters or filters) now show up
- You can toggle CCs on and off in the history
- Fixed some problems with CSS formatting
- Fix the "clone" button so that it includes the product
- Add links to create a new bug next to "depends on" and "blocks"