To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed error when not logged in
- Hook toggle-cc menu to InlineHistory BMO extension button
- Bug 675953: make tweaks compatible with the InlineHistory BMO extension
- Bug 675955: use URLContext()
- Switched to using history.replaceState instead of redirection after modifying a bug
- Fixed a bug in filling up the quicksearch field
- Migrated to the latest version of the Add-on SDK
- Redirect to the main bug page after submitting a change to a bug (to cope well with session restore)
- Provide links to view the source of potentially dangerous attachments (such as those which can crash the browser) directly (aka, Jesse's view-attachment-source greasemonkey script)
- Provided links to file new bugs in the same product/component as the current bug
- Removed the now obsolete "Assign to me" button
- Fixed a bug which caused the Review link for attachments not appear after processing a bug (thanks to Henrik Skupin for reporting it).
- Add the quicksearch text for search result pages to the quicksearch box to allow easier editing of the quicksearch query if the user needs to tweak it.
- Fix Bugzilla Tweaks to work with debug Firefox builds (thanks to Boris Zbarsky for finding the issue).
- Updated to Jetpack SDK 0.7.
- Switched to using the new built-in Clipboard module provided by the new Jetpack SDK.