- by Alexandre, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Конечно free, самый фровый из фрей, но free не работает. Платите бабки, лохи.Hi, we do our best to provide free service with acceptable speed. If you notice any problems, please report this at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do our best to help you!
- by Khep, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5So you give us 4 free servers with terrible connection, and we have to pay money to use a better server and eve from another country!? No thanks. Also the VPN doesn't work, at allHello, we're paying for the servers to let you use them for free, without ads and time/traffic limit. 4 countries is what we can currently afford to give away.
Please contact us at email@example.com and tell us more about VPN not working at all. We'll do our best to help!
- by Firefox user 13536065, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Works, but very slowly, and it now periodically opens new tabs with ads by itself - definitely a reason to remove it again!Slowdowns are natural for any VPN because the signal needs to travel more - from you to the VPN server, and then to the data you request. The closer you are to the VPN server, the shorter is the way, and the lower is the speed loss. So please use the countries nearest to yours, and you will have the highest speed possible.
As for the new tab opening: we inform free users about our current promotions. Many value this as an opportunity to get our Premium service with a good discount. This happens once per promotion. To stop this information, you can turn on "Don't show promo offers" in the extension settings.
- by Firefox user 16561164, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5Looks like it does the job but only a few countries are available in the freemium version.
Too bad, the one I'm looking for is not in the free ones ^^
- by Xavi, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Ngl this thing kinda seems sus cause my antivirus keeps freaking out about thisYes, some anti-viruses treat our domains wrong. We can assure you that Browsec has no viruses or other threats, so you can just whitelist Browsec in your anti-virus settings. Also, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or here - https://browsec.com/en/contact_us - and name this anti-virus. We would like to contact them and resolve this issue.
- by Wizard.2K, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Purtroppo non sono riuscito a farla funzionare poiché, i pochi pulsanti presenti, sembravano tutti disattivati.