To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Brief makes reading RSS feeds as easy and intuitive as it gets. Designed to have exactly the right set of features, it is powerful and simple at the same time. Feeds are presented on a seamless, interactive page which let's you bookmark and tag items with a single click.
About this Add-on
- Completely new look!
- Redesigned interface to make some things easier to find and quicker to use.
- Simplified subscribing to feeds. Just pick Brief as the subscription method
instead of manually adding a Live Bookmark to the home folder.
- Organize button that allows you to manage your feeds.
- Today folder, showing today's items from all feeds.
- The choice between headlines view and full view is remembered per-feed.
- An easier way to collapse an expanded item in headlines view.
- Unread folder has been removed. It was unneccesary because All items
provides the same if you press the button to show only unread items.
- Option to change the home folder location has been removed.
- The options window grows in size every time it's opened. It's gonna cover the entire planet unless we stop it.
- Brief doesn't work well with RTL text, especially bi-directional.
- Greek characters handled incorrectly in date labels in headlines view.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.0b3: