Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fix e10s handling of click events for adding items
* Fix showing bookmark properties (editing) a newly-created bookmark
via click event
* Fix some previously legal, now-deprecated destructured assignment forms
Improved how sidebar menu items are enabled/disabled based on the selection.
come back, as without it Bookstack doesn't play as nicely with Sync and other
* Update Livemark-aware functions to use the new asynchronous service.
* Add creation of Bookmarks, Folders, and Separators to sidebar context.
* Rework "Add all tabs to stack" to allow an in-folder add via Shift key.
* Reorder context menu to match bookmarks sidebar's more closely.
* Made unuseful context menu items disabled rather than hidden.
* Use a real tree for sidebar.
* Add cut and paste abilities.
* Removed per-button mouse settings and updated preferences dialog.
* Eliminate trash folder to allow migration to tree-based sidebar.
* Make opened item information stick to the tab for retrieval if cancelled.
This allows discovering removed item in case of user-cancelled loading.
* Added popup notifications with CSS animation as feedback for adding items.
They simply show the animated anchor icon, no actual popups, so no item
property editing occurs via the notifications.
* Added shift variants for adding to stack to allow immediate editing:
Shift+[ctrl]+middle-click on a link
Shift+click on menu items (tab menu, content context menu)
* Made pop (Alt+C) move the item to the bottom if it's not removed.
This makes that action useful when the Stack is set not to remove items.
* Fixed erroneous focusing of sidebar on application blur.
* Fixed "Add this page" item in content area context menu when it was already
in the stack.
* Linux: Added icons to context menu items (for sidebar and content area).
I don't believe the other platforms use icons in those spots, but if they
do I will add them there too.
* Use several more of the browser's own strings for localization.
* Made removing the current page from the stack take place in a batch.
* Migrated to using showBookmarkDialog for editing bookmarks.
* Cleaned this document and renamed it to NEWS.
* Removed .jar packing for chrome.
* Added Swedish (sv-SE) locale, thanks to Lakrits!
* Fixed bugs in adding tab context menu, middle-click listener for multiple windows.
* Added a max-height to the stack selection popup.
* Changed sidebar to use iconic listcells (uses CSS to apply default favicons).
* Made livemarks consistent with other sidebars (no underline; regular pointer).
* Switched sort direction to use a menu popup.
* Will now install the toolbar button to addon bar (only on first install).
* Update buttons for Fx<4 on OSX; they won't fit in the smallest sidebar,
but look better.
* Use image sprite for all sidebar toolbar buttons.
* Update settings window size.
* Minor refactoring.
* Updated maxversion to include Firefox 6a1.
This will be the last version of Bookstack to support Fx<4.
* Minor changes to make AMO validation happier.
* Fix loading bug that could cause context menu problems for other extensions and Bookstack.
Thanks to Mr. Klene for the report and assistance to reproduce!
* Removed unnecessary console (dump()) output.
* Made context menu item elements default to visible.
* Minor refactoring.
* Transitioned preferences to use more modern design via xul:prefwindow.
* Added icons for preferences panes.
Thanks to the BlankOn icon theme for the icons used for the preference panes.
* Added ability to copy multiple items to clipboard.
* Fix minor bug with Move To menu generator (use simple menuitem for stack menu
when the only child folder is the trash).
* Fix how the sidebar item labels' width are determined (takes scrollbar width
* Fix context menu display coordinates when triggered by mouse.
* Fix ability to trigger context menu via keyboard.