Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by piecevcake, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Loaded very quickly. Useful to export selected folder and contents as HTML, to import bookmarks into another profile. (Right click selection, View source, save the new page which opens.)
Bugs: (if dev had a support site would post there)
1. Folders and Subfolders are not together. Needs subfolders structure or at least show them next to each other!
2. random column widths. Some wrap, some don't. Couldn't find any UI customisation options to change.
3. Can't rename folders (requested by email) or move folders
4. Can't directly export selection as HTML (suggested by email)
5. Didn't load new bookmarks - refresh button?
- by Firefox user 15504130, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5im not one to be installing a crap load of extensions but i really like this one. i been waiting for bookmarks this simple since the days of netscape navigator. no trying to change the home screen or add a 100 features nobody wants just simple. thank you developer.
- by Firefox user 13386478, a year agoRated 3 out of 5- fantastic customization and modification,
- partially unusable because of the delay / time to load the bookmarks. 2-3sek for 1 folder 7+seconds for 8k bookmarks.
hope it will change / progress (Last updated
8 months ago (Nov 3, 2018))
- by Firefox user 12575105, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Mine is not working. I tried 3 versions. All i am getting is a blue green page with a small 1 inch line at the top left corner of the page. I do have massive bookmarks so i waited 5 minutes to see if it would load but it did not. I also reloaded and waited 3 times but nothing loads I'm using FF 56. It is possible there is a conflict with my current addons. I do not have any other bookmark addons installed just my regular built in that comes with FF. I will give 5 stars if you answer me and help me fix the problem. Thank you in advance for helping me.
- by Firefox user 14025195, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Wow, where has this been all my life. The way most browsers handle bookmarks is so antiquated. This add on brings us closer to modern day. I hope the developer will continue to keep it up to date and add new functions. Give it a try,