To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
The Bookmarks Organizer is a WebExtension and also compatible with Firefox 57 and later.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ
Users of a script blocker such as uMatrix or NoScript should ensure that it does not block the scripts of the add-on. When the tracking protection of Firefox is enabled Firefox bookmarks which are on the tracking list used by Mozilla, will be marked as broken. Please double check if these bookmarks can be removed.
- Finds no longer working bookmarks
- Finds duplicate bookmarks
- Finds bookmarks without name
- Broken bookmarks can be edited or deleted
- Detects redirects and offers the automatic correction of individual or all redirects
The interface can also be accessed via the keyboard. For this purpose the combination Ctrl + Shift + L (macOS: Cmd + Shift + L) is reserved.
It is also possible to start individual tests directly via the address bar:
- bookmarks organizer: opens the interface
- bookmarks duplicates: search for duplicates
- bookmarks empty-names: search for bookmarks without name
- bookmarks errors: search for broken bookmarks
- bookmarks redirects: search for redirects
There are already some features planned for the future.
- Whitelist: create exceptions for bookmarks, which will no longer be objected to during further checks
- Features for bookmark folders, including empty folders
- & more…
The extension is currently available in the following languages:
- French (Thanks, Primokorn!)
- Dutch (Thanks, Tonnes!)
- Czech (Thanks, MekliCZ!)
- Polish (Thanks, WaldiPL!)
- Chinese (simplified) (Thanks, yfdyh000!)
- Upper Sorbian (Thanks, milupo!)
- Lower Sorbian (Thanks, milupo!)
The extension requires at least Firefox 52. Because the extension makes use of modern web technologies and the latest WebExtension APIs, support for older versions of Firefox is not possible for technical reasons.
- [ENHANCEMENT] make HEAD requests instead of GET requests for better performance and fall back to GET
- [DEPENDENCY] updated stylelint from version 7.10.1 to 7.11.0 and added new stylelint rule
- [DEPENDENCY] updated stylelint-order from version 0.4.4 to 0.5.0