Bookmarks menu Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
fixed: Bookmark properties dialog now works
Changed button element id.
* added: on bookmark click if ctrl key pressed, open new tab (like middle click)
* added: menu item cursor is pointer now
* added: hide 'Options' menu item option
* added: hide 'Delete' in popup option
fixed: removed getFaviconForPage & getFaviconImageForPage. Are now deprecated by mozilla
* removed confirmation for adding add-on button at toolbar
* changed option for left click to open bookmark in new tab (not background)
fixed: in observer check if multiple items added/removed don't load bookmarks on every item.
Added an option: Keep 'Bookmarks menu' open after a click (in add-on options)
Added an option: Delete a bookmark in context menu (right click on a bookmark)
Declared two undeclared variables that may caused problems combined with other add-ons
Added: option on mouse over, open 'Bookmarks menu'
Now compatible with Firefox 3.6
* fixed: when installing first time the tolbar button the menu was not loading
* fixed: bug on observer: on change item the bookmark url was setting wrong