- Rated 4 out of 5- this add-on correctly detected quite some dead bookmarks that '404 Bookmarks' add-on had not seen in this location. So very good.
- Dupes it detected were actual *folders*, so deleting them would have brought havoc in my bookmarks library. Not good.
- Rated 4 out of 5A tool I was looking for a few years... Thanks !
I wonder if "exclusion of folders" could be a little more put forward (I accidentally removed bookmarks of intranet sites).
The generation of screenshots could be a nice feature. It would help removing another kind od of obsolete bookmarks: those whose answer indicates that the site has been moved.
- Rated 5 out of 5Funktioniert tadellos und ist sehr gut gemacht.
- Rated 3 out of 5Hello - Just installed this addon - but how do I actually run this thing to clean up my bookmarks ? The screenshots I have seen, but how to get there? Sorry for the silly question.
- Rated 5 out of 5I find it very helpful organizing bookmarks, good job👌👌👌 👍
- Rated 4 out of 5There was a bit more manual interaction required than i would have liked (e.g. when it absolutely refuses to remove the last copy of a bookmark in batch mode, forcing the user to delete them individually). Also, the URL checker process pops up countless HTTP auth dialogs for sites which use HTTP Basic authentication. i'm not certain that this extension can avoid those, but it is irritating (i've got dozens of them). In any case, it's simple, clean, and easy enough to use, and it allowed me to go through and clean up a great many useless bookmarks.
- Rated 5 out of 5It actually does what it says, and what's needed. Unlike many other extensions like this, it works to combine trees of folders properly, and then to identify and remove all the duplicate bookmarks in each individual folder.
The addition of an excluded folders is a major bonus when dealing with external bookmark sync tools.
- Rated 5 out of 5ok, now is working good without crash
- Rated 1 out of 5At times, I deliberately use the same bookmarks for different things. I KNOW that I have duplicate bookmarks. Yet, it found none.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoThats strange. Are u sure that these bookmarks have the same url (same domain & path & parameters) ? Also this extension doesn't visit links, so can't detect redirects, this may be the issue.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for your hard work. But sometimes it'd be useful to have duplicates. So could you pls add a function to allow that? By that I mean allowing adding the same url in different folders at the same time. Now it is impossible. Best wishes!
- Rated 5 out of 5great plugin to detect duplicate and broken links. Has a clean and good looking interface and does just what I was looking for.
- Rated 5 out of 5Merging duplicate folder is really great feature!