Review by Excigma
- Rated 5 out of 5by Vindikato, a year agoVery usefull to keep hand on it (without displaying bookmark's toolbar all time) thx
- Rated 5 out of 5by XelaNimed, 2 years agoFinally I found what I have been looking for! Automatic detection of bookmarklets in bookmarks made me happy :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by PERCE-NEIGE, 2 years agoWorks very well, and very handy for the ones who use bookmarklets/favlets. But the dev should add more customization, in the way to show the bookmarklets (orders, favicons, tags, descriptions, colors, folders..).
- Rated 5 out of 5by decembre, 6 years agoThis addon solve this CSP problem on Github when i use the Bloogmarks's Bookmarklet.
But i need to authorize the Bloogmarks popup each time i want use it.
I don't know if it is a good idea to always authorize all popup for Github.... and others sites i need.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Pontus Thor, 6 years agoThis addon brings back bookmarklets for sites with strict Content Security Policy. And it works without issue!
- Rated 5 out of 5by kafene, 6 years agoThank you for this, I have had CSP disabled for so long before this because of my heavy bookmarklet usage.