Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Old_User, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Just works, 5 stars.
Like somebody wrote before if possible for the extension not to bookmark if it the same bookmark already exist it will be amazing.
Developer responseposted a month agoIt should be obvious by the bookmarks star in the location bar, as to whether there is already an existing bookmark. Therefore it is unclear what exactly is being requested and why. What criteria are you expecting to be checked to determine if it's the same bookmark? Identical url in same folder? Something else?
- by Sion, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Feature Request:
"Bookmark ALL tabs here"
& "Bookmark ALL tabs to the RIGHT here" (optionally: all to the LEFT, too)
Thanks in advanced!
Developer responseposted 4 months agoYou mean all tabs in all windows? (There's already an option to bookmark all tabs in current window.)
On current versions of Firefox you can use multi-select to select all tabs to right or left (via shift-click) then use BTH to bookmark the entire selection of tabs.
- by Firefox user 13635560, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful!
But I'd like it to have the option to ignore a bookmark if it is already in the selected folder.
Currenty it adds as much copies of the same page (if you repeatedly use the option), creating unnecessary duplicates. It has happened to me because sometimes there is a small delay for the bookmark to appear, so I though it wasn't still saved and saved it again, 3 times.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoUnless you're hiding the location bar or deliberately creating duplicates, the appearance of the bookmarks star should plainly indicate whether the current webpage has been bookmarked.
- by Unvir, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Could you add the posibility of searching for a location? For example: single click on the icon, and add a text-box for the under to input the location. For example: downloads/media, and your addon will search for the combination folders "downloads" and "media".
This is very useful fore people with lots of bookmarks/structure.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoThat's an interesting idea for a Firefox feature (perhaps https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526219), but seems outside the scope of BTH. As an alternative, you might try a Bookmark Search extension such as Bookmark search plus 2, which would allow you to do a search and then drag/drop the bookmark in.
- by John Galt, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for providing this. I would have probably stopped using FireFox if it were not for this plugin.
I really miss the ability that I had with the now incompatible 'Add Bookmark Here 2' plugin where I could create sub-folders on-the-fly and file my bookmarks into them in a single step. Is this possible?
Developer responseposted a year agoFrom its AMO page, "Ctrl-click 'Bookmark Tab Here' to edit (single) bookmark name and/or create new folder into which to insert bookmark(s). Or set Option to always display Editor." Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking for, this is probably as close as it's possible to get. (I only ever used the most basic features of ABH2, so I'm not sure exactly how it worked there.)
- by Falkoa, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Been using this add-on since its inception last year, very useful as I've been a heavy user of the old (and incompatible since 2017) ABH2 extension for 10 years.
My only wish since I began using Bookmark Tab Here was to be able to add a page from the bookmark sidebar... which is now possible since FF 66! 🤘🏽
The 1.0 version is pretty mature and incredibly useful, with an identifiable icon and the new sidebar bookmark feature. Awesome work, thank you!