- Rated 4 out of 5Very useful!
But I'd like it to have the option to ignore a bookmark if it is already in the selected folder.
Currenty it adds as much copies of the same page (if you repeatedly use the option), creating unnecessary duplicates. It has happened to me because sometimes there is a small delay for the bookmark to appear, so I though it wasn't still saved and saved it again, 3 times.
- Rated 5 out of 5Interesting
- Rated 5 out of 5Could you add the posibility of searching for a location? For example: single click on the icon, and add a text-box for the under to input the location. For example: downloads/media, and your addon will search for the combination folders "downloads" and "media".
This is very useful fore people with lots of bookmarks/structure.
Developer responseposted a month agoThat's an interesting idea for a Firefox feature (perhaps https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526219), but seems outside the scope of BTH. As an alternative, you might try a Bookmark Search extension such as Bookmark search plus 2, which would allow you to do a search and then drag/drop the bookmark in.
- Rated 5 out of 5Since Quantum, I was missing this option. Thank you
- Rated 5 out of 5Great job,Save a lot of time，just like bookmarkHere,thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5Thank you for providing this. I would have probably stopped using FireFox if it were not for this plugin.
I really miss the ability that I had with the now incompatible 'Add Bookmark Here 2' plugin where I could create sub-folders on-the-fly and file my bookmarks into them in a single step. Is this possible?
Developer responseposted 5 months agoFrom its AMO page, "Ctrl-click 'Bookmark Tab Here' to edit (single) bookmark name and/or create new folder into which to insert bookmark(s). Or set Option to always display Editor." Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking for, this is probably as close as it's possible to get. (I only ever used the most basic features of ABH2, so I'm not sure exactly how it worked there.)
- Rated 5 out of 5Been using this add-on since its inception last year, very useful as I've been a heavy user of the old (and incompatible since 2017) ABH2 extension for 10 years.
My only wish since I began using Bookmark Tab Here was to be able to add a page from the bookmark sidebar... which is now possible since FF 66! 🤘🏽
The 1.0 version is pretty mature and incredibly useful, with an identifiable icon and the new sidebar bookmark feature. Awesome work, thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5thank you. THANK YOU. After losing another iteration of this functionality years ago I have been heart broken with firefox This brings it back and I love it so!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great, but I'd like to have "Bookmark Tab here" option inside the current Bookmark folder too. Is it possible?
Developer responseposted 10 months agoIf you mean as an actual menuitem in the list of bookmarks, like it was in the legacy addon ABH2, no that is not possible with the current extension API. However, if you open the context menu of a bookmark item, BTH will appear in it's context menu, allowing you to insert the new bookmark just below the one whose context menu is open.
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks for this. I would love to see the bookmark dialogue pop-up when bookmarking though, in case I want to change the bookmark title and such. Thanks.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoIt is not currently possible to open Firefox's bookmark dialog via an extension, but the ability to change the bookmark title has already been added in the latest development version of BTH (see http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3038053 for details).
- Rated 5 out of 5Finally - the ultimate replacement for the many fans of the old 'Add Bookmark Here' legendary add-on. Very nice and long overdue! And this developer updates and responds to reviews. Remember to right-click in the folder to use the tool- see the screenshot on the add-on home-page.
- Rated 3 out of 5Why You block ESR line? 63 = 60.3 ESR
ED: OK, thank You for explanation.
Developer responseposted a year agoFirefox ESR users should install BTH 0.4 from the all versions page: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/bookmark-tab-here/versions/0.4
Neither the multiselect tabs nor the access key support are present in Firefox 60.x ESR. 60.3 does *not* include the new features from Fx 63, which BTH 0.5 targets.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the extension I've been waiting for, the much needed replacement for Add Bookmark Here. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you, dear FirefoxLady!