Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by brake4boxes, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I really like this as I previously used View later on Chrome. I wish we could just click the button to add to the stack instead of having to use the context menu.. Any hopes that this could happen in the future?
- by Firefox user 15060139, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It took me a few minutes to figure out how to use this addon. Such a simple tool should not require instructions, but it does, at least for me.
I suggest you do one of two things:
1) Explain in the description that it is used by right clicking on the page and selecting the "read later" option. "Add to Bookmark Stack" might be a better phrasing, to make it obvious that the menu item is connected to this addon.
2) Add an option to the left click menu for the addon icon, to add to the stack. I'd suggest putting this at the top of the stack list, so that adding an item requires the least possible mouse movement.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks a lot for the feedback! Concerning your first proposal, I tried to adapt the description.
About the button: I have tried it before, but it would significantly increase complexity. It is not actually that hard, it's just that everything else is really simple (and I would like to keep it that way). I will definitly add it if I find a simple way to do that. I am also open for pull requests. But for now I would rather leave it out.
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Clicking on the addon button doesn't open any window. It tries to open something (a small white tooltip appears), but nothing happens.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the feedback. This was probably simply because the stack was empty. I just released an update where a (hopefully) helpful message is shown instead of nothing.