To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Bookmark Recycler 220.127.116.11-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Send bookmarks to the Bookmark Trash in any of the following two ways:
1. Drag and drop the bookmark on to the Trash Icon.
2. Right click on bookmark and select the 'Trash it' menu button.
This add-on has been marked as experimental by its developers
About this Add-on
- You can choose to show bookmark trash icon on Bookmark Bar or Addon/Status Bar from the preferences.
- Delete and Restore Buttons added to each 'bookmark present in trash' for ease in operations.
- It acts as a trash for bookmarks.
- Ways to move bookmark to trash
- Drag the bookmark and drop on the trash icon.
- Right click on a bookmark and click the 'trash it' button
Operations on bookmarks present in Trash
- Middle click can be used to delete the bookmark permanently.
- Click on any bookmark to go to corresponding site.
- Right Click on any bookmark to choose from delete or restore the bookmark from the trash.