Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 6027522, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5I like this Add-On very much!
Although, I support the suggestion of site specific checking for suitable addresses. Many services use databases to block anonymous mail services.
Another suggestion: possibility to select a service in context menu. With that I don't need a button in the nav bar.
- by TPN, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very nice extension! It would be great to have History information lasting as long as I need to - not just a single browser session. Some email addresses last for a few days and it would be good to keep track of them. Manual removal of not needed addresses should work fine (with a possible "clear all" option). One more detail - connection to anonbox (one of two "recommended") does not work.
- by Whallaah, 9 years agoRated 4 out of 5The program does precisely what it promises and works very well. It allows you to fight spam and create quick accounts for one-time messages (like this one).
Some people might see an evil use in this program. but from my perspective it works very well.
I do have two suggestions. First off I would like to propose a multiple-client feature. In the options menu, you can check multiple mailboxes and the program picks one at random. This spreads the server load a little, instead of using only one mailbox all the time.
Secondly, it might be interesting to add a compatibility-list. Facebook for example blocks certain addresses. If you want to use bloody viking on facebook, and you have no compatible mail clients selected (see first proposal), you get a message.
These changes will improve usability without making the system more complex.
- by notquiteabsolute, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've created Bookmarks in Firefox for all the web-based and temporary-e-mail sites I use so that when I need them they're not that hard to get to. But, for sure, Bloody Vikings! makes things much easier AND allows me to change providers.
Great job, Florian, and thank you.
- by wasylos, 10 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi , may i ask how i can add by my self a new service from my country ?There's no user interface to add new services at the moment. I might add one in future versions, but until then you'll have to file a report with the service at my bug tracker or modify the source code.
- by vladvilisov, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works very nice. Well implemented.
Only 1 thing: I do not see the logic, why the entry in context-menu appears between "delete" and "paste". OK, maybe because it pastes the e-mail into the field...
Below "delete" would look nicer.. Well, I now made the change myself in browser.xul :)> maybe because it pastes the e-mail into the field...
That was indeed the logic behind its positioning. Nevertheless, I agree and will reposition it in the next version.
- by omikon, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5Конфликт с аддоном https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/190/
Е-майл anonbox.net генерируется с html тегами из этого аддона
Conflict with an addon https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/190/
E-mail anonbox.net is generated with the html tags from this addon