To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Bloody Vikings! 0.8.2 No Restart
About this Add-on
Bloody Vikings! simplifies the use of temporary email addresses, helping you to protect your real address from spam and to stay anonymous.
Instead of exposing your real email address to every random site asking for it, simply right-click on the designated input field and select "Bloody Vikings!". Bloody Vikings! automatically inserts a temporary email address and opens the corresponding mailbox in a new background tab.
Bloody Vikings! currently supports the following services:
- 10minutemail.com: Temporary email addresses are valid for 10 minutes and can be extended for another 10 minutes.
- anonbox.net: Creates random email and mailbox addresses with no direct connection. Unfetched Mailboxes are valid until midnight on the following day, fetched Mailboxes will be deleted 5 minutes after delivery. The connection is established over HTTPS. Important: Since the site uses a certificate from CAcert.org, you are required to add an exception for it on your first visit or trust the CAcert.org root certificate.
- yopmail.com (using alternate email addresses)
- Added new service: discard.email (multiple domain support)
- Re-added service: trash-mail.com (multiple domain support)
- Updated locale: es
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.5.12a1: