Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12541702, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5So simple and useful. It's very rare that I would add someone to a killfile, but on those rare occasions it is nice to be able to simply remove a troll or lunatic and their drivel from view.
- by MrEd_POI, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm surprised this extension is not more frequently downloaded - it works perfectly on all sites that use Disqus that I frequent. If it weren't for this extension I wouldn't comment or read comments on some sites.Thanks!
- by Steven, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5A day after installing it, disqus no longer shows up on any website. I completely removed the add on and yet even disqus.com won't load up. Either disqus is on to this add on and is blocking IP addresses of all users or I'm just being targeted. Use at your own risk. Disqus is a sham to begin with, they do not moderate since trolls contribute to a site's overall site count. It has been a struggle just to comment, and now to log in. Be careful.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoI have never heard of anyone with this problem, and find it bizarre that disqus would target users of this extension.
I strongly suspect something else is going on, and that something else changed with your computer when disqus stopped working.
- by Firefox user 12247858, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Is a must have plugin when you use the Disqus comment system and the site moderador don't do anything against trolls.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThough I'll admit, it's no substitute for real site moderation. It's generally intended for cases where people aren't really trolls, but get along so badly that it's best if certain pairs of people just don't see each other.
- by Heather'Lynn McRoethlisbergerkowski, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5I can't even find a site where this would work.
- by yhalpothat, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5The only thing that could make this better would be the ability to killfile viewing the troll's notifications and comments under "latest comments" as well as their stupid comments on posts.