- by Joehtosis, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Using firefox 59.0.2.
The add-on doesn't seem functional. I'm able to set all of the settings and the interface seems to work, but I'm still able to access blocked sites. I've tried restarting to double check.
I'll change the rating should anything change.
- by Firefox user 13927101, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Just plain doesn't work for me under Firefox 59.0.2. I tried using main domain name, specific subdomain, and wildcards - just can't get it to work at all. Deinstalling.
- by Firefox user 13925067, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This didn't work at all for me. When I added a site to block, it didn't show up in the list of blocked sites. But when I tried to add it again, it said it was already blocked.
- by Firefox user 13922945, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Useless. Cannot be used for most abusive sites, for example https://push-news.systems as BlockSite will not accept it as valid link. Do the designer really think the abusive sites follow rules. The previous version would accept a single word to trigger rejection, and use of ? and * logic symbols.
- by Firefox user 13920204, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5It does not work. Every time you go out of firefox and go back into this app the page is wiped clean. It is a useless piece of junk. Why is is still being promoted here?
- by Firefox user 13910507, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Utterly useless piece o'c**p!
Will not block sites or stop them from opening another tab even with multiple variants of the URL in the 'database.' Can't even stop second order openings. Useless (Yes, it is toggled on)
I really hate to give a crippling review, however, I expect software to work, not take memory and CPU cycles in return for nothing.
- by Firefox user 12435226, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5works well enough - in one internet window. All i have to do to access the blocked site is open a new window, go to the site, and it allows access everytime
- by Firefox user 13200928, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't block anything at all. Not on adding element and not after page reload. For those who want add-on that actually blocking elements on page use ABP, it doesn't have block dialogue on 100% of whole internet, but for those elements that have dialogue it works and blocking em instantly.