Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by etochan, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5This extension collects your data.
If you are someone who cares about online privacy do not use this extension.
They were involved in a spyware campaign known as "Big Star Labs" (which is their company name) back in 2018 (search it). At that time their extensions were removed from both chrome and firefox but for some reason they were reinstated.
Remember if they did this before there is no reason they wouldn't do it now. Just look at the extension's permissions. They can collect a whole lot of data on you. I used to use this extension and really liked until now but this was a deal breaker for me.
- by mattymoo, 9 days agoRated 3 out of 5Kinda defeats the point that the toggle on off is so accessibleHey Mattymoo,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
You can lock the on/off toggle by activating our Password Protection.
We are also working on making it more difficult to access the toggle in our upcoming versions.
- by Firefox user 13431381, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5Бесполезная игрушка.
Невозможно заблокировать рекламные домены.
Блокировать каждый рекламный банер вручную - кретинизм.
Когда-то это расширение работало, теперь оно - редкий отстой. Разработчик сосет у рекламщиков.
Не тратьте время.Dear user, thanks for reaching out and we're happy to clarify this 🙂 BlockSite is not an ad, pop-up or notification blocker, but rather a browser extension and mobile app that enables you to block websites, apps and keywords that may be distracting, addictive or harmful. We encourage you to give it another shot and reconsider ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- by Firefox user 13817361, a month agoRated 1 out of 5totally useless
Developer responseposted a month agoHey, we're sorry to hear you feel this way about BlockSite. Please contact us at blocksite.co/support-requests and tell us how BlockSite can be improved for you in order to earn your 5-star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- by Savage, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Easy to use and Very useful with work mode and all the important stuff you put in a simple and easy to use manner.Thank you. :)
- by Jimbo, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5it disappears from my extensions after a few times opening firefox
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHey Jimbo,
Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry about this.
We are not familiar with this issue and we'd like to look into it together.
Please contact us directly at blocksite.co/support-requests so we can help out 🙂
- by Danny, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Nice and simple, but for me it really needs a function to block the add-ons page of with a password, just like chrome.