- Rated 5 out of 5easy to use
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks to the developers I am more productive, God Bless you all
- Rated 1 out of 5I can't figure out how to use it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank team so much. Very useful.
- Rated 1 out of 5Collects and sends browsing history
- Rated 5 out of 5Fantastic. Sometimes my vpn/adblocker doesn't catch popups. Normally I don't care too much about ads but some of these try to infect your computer with viruses/malware or display vulgar ads. With this extension all I need to do is go into the history, find out what the main .com page is for that popup and add it to the blacklist, and never see those pesky ads again!!
- Rated 3 out of 5Well its nice that it can redirect the victims to somewhere else, such as a document explaining that they should not be, where they for some reason thought they were going to go.
... of course you can't use it to block anyone who knows how to disable addons (ctrl+shit+a + disable addon), but you would be surprised how few people know that (especially if you use it against children).
But against anyone with just a basic level of technical knowledge, you should edit the hosts file locally.
- Rated 5 out of 5簡単に設定と解除ができるから、使いやすいです。
- Rated 1 out of 5this sucks!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5Simply not usable! Clicked "add to Firefox", but there is no 'dialogue box' to control this add-on! Hence. by design, it cannot work - and it doesn't. Complete waste of time.