- by Threesom666, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5One of the better Add-ons I like. My only displeasure is a some has said it doesnt block pop ups even if it blocks the site. I would also like import, exports, and sync of lists along with more options but besides its good and its the best option out there. I love it and recommend it! Great Add-On.
- by ben-agaric, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nice and simple. Just works. The list of sites to block, reached by editing the add-on's preferences, is crowded like the 1990s Yahoo.com homepage and makes my eyes want to skip over it, so i have to sort of force myself to recall that the place to add new sites to block is just above that, but other than that cosmetic quibble this extension simply does exactly as it says — blocks sites — without the temptation of setting times that sites are available which leads to wasting time tweaking settings.
- by Esoteric Snarge, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5SafeMode showed FF getting hit by first hijacker in many years.
The sleazy "myfirsttab.com" search settings redirect con
Immediately added it to your Block Sites along with its very long link to the adware/crapware sites:
us.search.yahoo.com/* -and- www.reimageplus.com/*
Bang, dead. At least Bing Searches are no longer sent to those intrusive Yahoo SOBs!
Now I have to waste an hour or more on a stinking Firefox refresh to hopefully purge the hijacker.
Thanks for giving us the ability to create a blacklist WITH re-redirects!
Very handy little add-on.
- by Firefox user 13276601, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was using this to block wiki hits on my searches and it was working great, but now it seems to have turned itself off. Or more likely I did something to turn it off. (idiots use wiki)
- by jowwww, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good against all those webcrapsites which always pop up in the background, which is No 1 reason for me. All those trolls in the comments are bots from other web site blockers. Just ban/block/burn'em to >/dev/null