- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14632969, 4 years agoWould be improved with additional options for url matching and redirecting.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14474010, 4 years agoDoes it was says it will do well. Stopped those redirecting webpages without taking me off of my current one if I entered the urls that do so.
I wish I could add this to my toolbar though for easy access rather than having to go to my add on list everytime. Still a minor issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14402570, 4 years agowhere is the option page? Why a icon on the browser is not available?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14017878, 5 years agoIt effectively blocks the sites instead of a different BlockSite extension I tried which failed many times. It's simple and works! :-)
- Rated 4 out of 5by andres garcia, 5 years agois good if you block pages the bad is that you can enter add-ons and disable or delete it
(es buena si bloquea paginas lo malo es que pueden ingresar a complementos y desactivarlo o eliminarlo)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13649811, 5 years agoNice and easy.
It would be nice if the settings can be protected with a password.
It is a matter of time before my kids figure out and delete the extension or remove the settings:)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Spiccico, 5 years agoI'm pretty happy with it, but please add the options to import/export list of blocked sites.
if you want to use the extension on another computer you have to re-type all links cause you can't even use copy/paste, this is unacceptable.
PLEASE correct the issue!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Saba, 5 years agoIt' simple and does what it promise very well.
I've just a suggestion..
Wouldn't be better a button outside the page to block (or toggle) a domain instead of using the context menu?
This would prevent malicious "click events" while trying to using this addon with suspicious sites.
Talking about WebExtensions:
an address or toolbar button
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13290931, 6 years ago.. aber lässt in den aktuellen Firefox Varianten auch das Wordpress Backend einfrieren. Das hier ist eine Web Extension und sie läuft. Danke!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13016600, 6 years agoExcellent add-on, I registered here just to say thank you! All it needs is a way block certain URLS rather than entire sites. For example, I'd like to continue browsing /r/news while keeping the X-rated boards of Reddit blocked on this computer.
- Rated 4 out of 5by superc53, 6 years agoA big problem is that many sites I wish to permanantly block have a routine that only allows one click to install something. We need this to be able to right click to block while on the 'show all history' page