- by Firefox user 14474010, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Does it was says it will do well. Stopped those redirecting webpages without taking me off of my current one if I entered the urls that do so.
I wish I could add this to my toolbar though for easy access rather than having to go to my add on list everytime. Still a minor issue.
- by andres garcia, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5is good if you block pages the bad is that you can enter add-ons and disable or delete it
(es buena si bloquea paginas lo malo es que pueden ingresar a complementos y desactivarlo o eliminarlo)
- by Firefox user 13649811, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice and easy.
It would be nice if the settings can be protected with a password.
It is a matter of time before my kids figure out and delete the extension or remove the settings:)
- by Spiccico, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I'm pretty happy with it, but please add the options to import/export list of blocked sites.
if you want to use the extension on another computer you have to re-type all links cause you can't even use copy/paste, this is unacceptable.
PLEASE correct the issue!
- by Saba, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It' simple and does what it promise very well.
I've just a suggestion..
Wouldn't be better a button outside the page to block (or toggle) a domain instead of using the context menu?
This would prevent malicious "click events" while trying to using this addon with suspicious sites.
Talking about WebExtensions:
an address or toolbar button
- by Firefox user 13016600, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent add-on, I registered here just to say thank you! All it needs is a way block certain URLS rather than entire sites. For example, I'd like to continue browsing /r/news while keeping the X-rated boards of Reddit blocked on this computer.
- by superc53, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5A big problem is that many sites I wish to permanantly block have a routine that only allows one click to install something. We need this to be able to right click to block while on the 'show all history' page