- by Techwreck, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work at all on Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. I added it but does not provide a way to add websites to block. No instructions. UI seems to not function at all. I type in the website to block and nothing. Useless.
- by t3Y, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Does what it promises, but source code is no where to be found despite the extension supposedly being released under the MPL2. Given the permissions granted to the extension it might not be the best idea to use it.
- by Firefox user 14690521, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5UPDATE: Mine from Iron is called BlockSite. Guess this is trying to ride their rep by using "Block Site". Dropping to 1 star... Check out BlockSite no space...
Used BlockSite on chrome & SRWare Iron. Latest there allowed import/export list to file. This has been simplified to near extinction. I have 448 sites blocked on Iron & I am not entering them one at a time in this simplified garbage... Rated Iron version latest 5 stars. Using BlockSite NOT "Block Site".
- by glitterninja, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Absolutely does not work. I've been using it on my Android for over a year and with the latest update it wouldn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled and got more options, but it still doesn't block anything. If I manage to add a site to the list manually you can still get to the site, but usually when I try to add a site to the list it simply won't take.
- by Firefox user 13353532, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work. Doesn't block sites. You add them to the list and the pop-unders keep apperaring anyway, so you add to the Blocksite list again and get the message: This is already added to the list." Really? Then why do you keep allowing it to open up again if it's already added to the list? Plus, why are you forcing me to give it a rating star by making it a 'required field'? That's cheating. You are stealing reviews. This is a negative review not a positive one. I don;t want to add a star I want to remove the stars. Stop cheating on the reviews, guys.
BEWARE: In order to post a review they force you to give them a star, which is simply cheating and lying to people. Blocksite needs to fake its ratings.
- by adgbrshruwzawrh, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Habe die Domain beilagen-prospekte.de erst per Kontextmenü hinzugefügt, aber die Inhalte wurden weiterhin angezeigt. Dann noch mal manuell, aber es hilft nicht.
- by Firefox user 13209393, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Highly suspicious addon. Add-on is licensed with Mozilla license but no source code published/accessible. Website is suspicious because it references github but there's no github available. Addon can report and track your browsing history to some unknown 3rd party. Find an alternative that you can trust.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoDear user, if you need to download the source code, please right-click on the "Add to Firefox" button and then click on "Save Link As" item in the context-menu. Once the package is downloaded to your PC, change the suffix ".xpi" to ".zip" or ".rar", and then unzip the package to a desired folder. I will also upload the package (source-code) to GitHub soon.
Please note: this addon does NOT report and track your browsing history to any 3rd party at all. You can review the addon's source code if you want.