by Techwreck, a year ago
Rated 1 out of 5
Does not work at all on Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. I added it but does not provide a way to add websites to block. No instructions. UI seems to not function at all. I type in the website to block and nothing. Useless.
- by Liam, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This site completely blocks a domain from establishing any connection to my browser. At least, the sites I blocked couldn't set any cookies when I checked with my cookie manager. I tried another block site addon and it lets set cookies. Fortunately, this one by Allen won't allow blocked domains to set any cookies. Thanks.
- by t3Y, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does what it promises, but source code is no where to be found despite the extension supposedly being released under the MPL2. Given the permissions granted to the extension it might not be the best idea to use it.
- by hermann-san, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5good add-on. It would be nice to have a whitelist , i.e. denying a domain, but allowing certain pages or sub-structures . E.g. deny facebook.com but allow facebook.com/user/*
- by Neophile, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5This is nos serious. Even after having been asked to add the possibility to import and export a list of the blocked sites about three years ago, people did not get the developer attention did not. I changed.
- by xkr47, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great, simple addon, works as advertised. This addon actually blocked the requests to the site, like I wanted. Another addon with the exact same name just visually blocked the site but loaded it anyway - useless!