- Rated 4 out of 5by René W., 2 years agoComing from KeepassXC-Browser I switched solely because Bitwarden does not require a running desktop-client, since I was occasionally using a Chromebook.
2 small issues bother me, and this is why I don't rate it 5/5
When typing into the searchbar of the addon it has often a hicup where it drops characters. Also it does not always search in the entire vault.
2. Lack of keyboard shortcuts
KeepassXC-Browser has multiple Shortcuts allowing me to fill Username, Password and TOTP Strings, with Bitwarden I have to open the Addon and click around.
The price for premium at 10$ is very reasonable, the Android-App works better then Lastpass's so I am content with it as a solution.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Davide, 2 years agoApplicazione di grande utilità nell'aumentare la sicurezza dei propri vari profili.
Con 10 euro all'anno si può inoltre usufruire di un ottimo servizio sostenendo un progetto interessante.
Very useful application to enhance the safety of one's own various web profiles. Wiht 10 eur per annum you can enjoy a good service and back an interesting project
- Rated 4 out of 5by Playscoob, 2 years agocould be a tiny bit faster. would be ideal if one could simply work with a local database that one would sync for instance via nextcloud, syncthing, etc. but you are bound to use their US servers unless you want to host your own instance, which many will lag the time and expertise to do. otherwise a much better option than other proprietary versions
- Rated 4 out of 5by -, 2 years agoit's very good. It's modern. It's almost perfect.
not very comfy? here's why:
1) CtrlShitL doesnt open popup with close alternatives. It should DO something each time (when no match found). Who wants to press 2 kbd combinations?
2) popup is not kbd friendly - takes 3 TABs to get to the first item. Also Down key won't make it.
3) Wont hit Enter for me for a True Autofill.
4) Right click menu is way too complicated (so many levels, unfortunately some plugins think it's cool). I vote for zero sublevels. If it's complex i'd expect it to offer some data there (ordered by similarity).
5) Search..have some items visible. Click on details and go back, the search is gone. Search.. click to check another item. Go back, search is gone. Search. Enpass-like error
6) You have password for similar web, e.g. a different hostname on LAN. You have to search it. But you can't submit credentials to existing web - it will load a new tab with URL you don't want. Damn. You need to copy paste each item.
7) Credit card field identification in foreign languages is poor
8) Desktop app is pretty useless. It's a render with less functions and like other apps, won't fill anything in Windows. Makes me wonder why these apps exist. Oh wait, they either bring better management (not needed here) OR they bring global kbd shortcut (missing here) :)
9) Add/update password bar is very rare to see..