- by KenshinJenna, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5This password manager is great, and very powerful, and I am quite happy about the fact that it is 100% open-source and end-to-end encrypted. My only reason for giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that OTP token entry and adding new accounts is kind of cumbersome via the browser.
- by Benjamin, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Near perfect. Here are my 2 issues: When I search for something in the add-on, then click on something else, that search is gone when I come back to the add-on. It would be great if the search was still there when I click on the Bitwarden add-on again. Also it would be more intuitive to have a little Bitwarden logo in login/password text-boxes that I can click it and select a login/password (like how LastPass does it).
- by Firefox user 16729671, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5The possibility of quickly inserting username and password on every site, not having to remember them, and do this on every device, is very useful to me. I'm considering passing to premium. Very customizable and, most importantly, Open Source!
- by Firefox user 16761359, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Extremely useful, my favourite so far. Only thing that i dont like about it, when i create a new password i copy it and forget saving it. If you add saving when clicked anywhere else, or maybe just dont stop the process and let us continue, it'll be %100 better. Thank you, love bitwarden.
- by Bas, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Bitwarden itself is great and very flexible and fast.
Some issues I have with the plugin is that:
- You can't reach attached files using the plugin
- When you focus on another window or select part of a page, the plugin overlay closes, and you lose what you were typing.