- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17685908, a day agoI have been using Bitwarden extension for about a year and I am very happy with it.
Bitwarden is easy to use, secure, and extremely helpful. I don't have to worry about coming up with passwords anymore thanks to the generator within the extension. All changes in the extension are synced with the Bitwarden app on my phone.
I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a password manager that is easy to use and secure.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17685854, a day agoThis app would be great if it didn't force me to restart firefox after 15 minutes to allow it to sync to my self-hosted bitwarden server... That would bring this to 5 stars, until then because of buggy software its a 3 stars and that is being generous honestly.
- Rated 5 out of 5by vndreiii, 2 days agoHave been using it for a year and a bit more, really the best password manager out there, never failed and the password generator is top tier. Never paid for the subscription, for a light user that does not save nothing more than passwords and a few notes, never needed it. Subscription is worth it though.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17682635, 3 days agoIt has all the basic functions and it's fairly inexpensive. It does auto-fill on most websites. It's missing a few features that other password managers have. For example, you can't have it fill in contact information like personal address fields. Also the syncing seems to be slow sometimes.
- Rated 5 out of 5by cheeseslope, 7 days agoGreat™ — the best password manager. Reasonably-priced, just the right level of features, syncs well across all my devices. Thank you!
I particularly appreciate how one-time passwords are automatically copied to the clipboard after auto-filling username/password.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14225671, 7 days agoI love Bitwarden, BUT I REALLY hate how the menu goes away after you click off it. And if you are trying to save a new password or edit an account, It will not save the info you have entered or changed.