To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
BitTorrent WebUI 0.2.1.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Automatically upload .torrent files to your favorite BitTorrent client's Web Interface. Works with Azureus and uTorrent.
About this Add-on
Azureus is supported through the following Remote Control plugins
- HTML WebUI
- Swing WebUI
uTorrent is also supported through its native web interface.
- Changed JSON.parse for Firefox < 3.0 to json_parse.js so no eval or even evalInSandbox in the extension.
- Added a (optional) status bar icon to quickly enable/disable BitTorrent WebUI
(without restarting Firefox) to remove the icon go to
BTWebUI Preferences > Advanced, uncheck "Show status bar icon"
- Added support for Transmission (tested with v1.51 and 1.75)
- Added support for Deluge (tested with v1.1.9 and 1.2.0 rc1)
- Added support for uTorrent token authentication
- Added a bunch of locales (thanks to the translators at babelzilla.com)
- New BitTorrent WebUI logo courtesy of jEsuSdA
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: