- Rated 3 out of 5Would like to be able to post video clips and see more updated emojis.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you. Works great.
- Rated 5 out of 5is it possible to change the size (width) of tweetdecks left bar? it annoys me that its so huge. i had to zoom out the browser to 60% to get it to a reasonable size, and increased fonts to make the rest readable, but avatars get tiny that way
- Rated 4 out of 5A great extension that greatly enhances Tweetdeck, which I have been using more often since being hit with mainline Twitter's interface change.
The only thing I would change is possibly allowing the user to change the amount of image shown in media previews. As it stands, even at its largest, the amount of image shown in a thumbnail is much less than regular Twitter, which sometimes makes it much more difficult to see or understand an image without clicking on it.
- Rated 5 out of 5I've been using this extension for years and just wanted to say "Thanks!" for all of the hard work that's gone into it.
- Rated 3 out of 5It's neat but it loses my bottom scroll bar in Firefox 66.0.3 for Linux Mint.
- Rated 5 out of 5can we add a column header button to remove column? it is really needed.
- Rated 3 out of 5needs a clear all columns button somewhere
- Rated 1 out of 5not working
- Rated 1 out of 5cool
- Rated 5 out of 5It's good.