- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13367120, 2 years agoWorks great...one fast easy click, and poof the nasty nags are gone!
Would be 5 star perfect if it had an OPTION setting to auto remove! still deserves 5 star as is.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DavidGB, 3 years agoVery useful. Just one thing - many/most extension addon toolbar and address bar buttons will change colour with themes, so e.g. show white rather than black when using a theme with a dark address bar. This one doesn't and just remains black, becoming invisible in a dark address bar. Fix that and I'll give 5 stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by kstev99, 4 years agoGreat add-on. Very useful. The icon is now in the actual address bar unlike the original "Behind the Overlay". Other than that, I really can't tell much difference between the two.
One feature that I wish it did have is the ability to remember sites and ALWAYS remove overlays from a certain site. Some sites nag you constantly and it would be nice if the extension just remembered and blocked those overlays.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13331000, 4 years agoThis is a useful add-on that fixes the overlay annoyance on many websites. I'd rather the button hadn't been moved to the address bar, though; it was fine in the toolbar as it was before.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Discovery, 4 years agoThis extension works well, but it would be better if overlays could be permanently blocked. I'm looking for a replacement of Poper Blocker, the only one that saved our settings and removed the chosen overlays permanently.
- Rated 4 out of 5by someguy, 4 years agoi know that you said you'll be making the button on the context menu, but that was 7 months ago, when will we be getting it?
other than this the add-on is perfect.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12766830, 5 years agoThe button in the url bar is always visible, even if there is no overlay to remove. Could you make it so that it hides when there is no overlay detected?