- by Discovery, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This extension works well, but it would be better if overlays could be permanently blocked. I'm looking for a replacement of Poper Blocker, the only one that saved our settings and removed the chosen overlays permanently.
- by Firefox user 11016758, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5because of the new GDPR & f.. overlays as a result : perfect, _because_ of its non intrusive _simplicity_ based on the browser itself , thx - works fine. !
- by someguy, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5i know that you said you'll be making the button on the context menu, but that was 7 months ago, when will we be getting it?
other than this the add-on is perfect.
- by Firefox user 13782917, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I know you went for simplicity, but it would really be nice to have an option to "block overlays by default" with a site whitelist. Some sites like reddit with their nag banner to get you to join have this pop up every time you hit the front page have gotten beyond annoying and this solves the issue, but the default block and whitelist would take it to the next level.
- by Rob, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works well for me on some sites
Companies are always looking for ways to beat these extensions, which is not the fault of the developer
The cluttering of the url/location bar with the icon is the only drawback I can see
I understand you want easy access as it may be used often, but the fact you can organize everything so easily in Quantum means you can put it in your favorite extension icons spot
Thanks for all your efforts!
- by Majik Fox, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works just fine for me on Quantum. Media outlets are starting to figure out that extensions like this exist and they're making the floater canvas their main content container, so I imagine it'll stop working soon.
- by Firefox user 13550059, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work with Quantum, will not add an icon to the toolbar. Wound up using the Pintrest overlay remover and it does the job on other sites as well.
- by Wok, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Could you make it so that we could remove the icon in the url bar? It is annoying because it is a cross, just next to the cross to stop the loading of pages. So it is easy to misclick. I only use the shortcut anyway, I don't want this icon.
- by Firefox user 12766830, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5The button in the url bar is always visible, even if there is no overlay to remove. Could you make it so that it hides when there is no overlay detected?
- by Dawn91, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I had the previous version for a couple of years and then it stopped working. I uninstalled it and then just saw this improved version today. It works again! Wonderful, thank you!! :)