Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13367120, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works great...one fast easy click, and poof the nasty nags are gone!
Would be 5 star perfect if it had an OPTION setting to auto remove! still deserves 5 star as is.
- by DavidGB, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful. Just one thing - many/most extension addon toolbar and address bar buttons will change colour with themes, so e.g. show white rather than black when using a theme with a dark address bar. This one doesn't and just remains black, becoming invisible in a dark address bar. Fix that and I'll give 5 stars.
- by Akshay S Dinesh, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This addons saves me minutes on most days where if it were not available I would have to go into developer tools and delete the node that I thought belonged to the overlay - and got stuck with no content.
- by Firefox user 14779320, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great Add-On, works very well!
Latest update certainly improved the icon visibility when using the Dark Theme but it would be even better if the color of the icon matched the color of the other default icons in the address bar when using the Dark Theme.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the feedback!
This is a known issue and is due to the limitations that still present some aspects in the new way of developing add-ons for Firefox.
I hope that this limitation can be resolved as soon as possible by Mozilla.
- by Firefox user 14751441, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Would be nice to get an icon for dark theme as well, right now I can't see the icon because it's dark like my theme.
edit: Noice, I think it would be cool if the color matched with the Favorite icon tho!
- by kstev99, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-on. Very useful. The icon is now in the actual address bar unlike the original "Behind the Overlay". Other than that, I really can't tell much difference between the two.
One feature that I wish it did have is the ability to remember sites and ALWAYS remove overlays from a certain site. Some sites nag you constantly and it would be nice if the extension just remembered and blocked those overlays.