- No Reviews
- There are no ratings yet
- Not rated yet
BBOalert resolves this problem. Artificial bidding sequences can be predefined in a table. Opponents get the explanation automatically and immediately. Explanations entered manually during the game are recorded for future use.
This add-on is compatible with Linux, Windows and Android platforms.
For more details visit project's site : https://github.com/stanmaz/BBOalert
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for www.bridgebase.com
- Get data from the clipboard
- Input data to the clipboard
- Add-on Links
- 11.54 KB
- Last updated
- 19 days ago (Jan 31, 2020)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History
- wildcards allowed in bidding context code
- Alt-key shortcuts supported for text entry
- touchscreen supported
- 3rd/4th hands openings supported
- defensive bidding options depending conventions used by opponents