To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Updated: Added default preference values for all ten custom tags, #4 - 10 are just blank, avoid annoying "null" value
- Updated: Hiding Custom Tag groupbox in settings if no custom tags are selected and some minor settings tweaks.
Note: for Firefox 3.0 nightly users, the options panel may not resize properly, I think this should be resolved with the bug below. As a work around, select the number of tags, press enter, close the options dialog and then reopen it, should resize properly at that point.
- Added: HTML and XHTML "Make List" options no longer prompt, they parse highlighted lines into a list and trims the following leading spaces and characters: - * #
- Fixed: First line of a selection without leading characters was not properly bulleted with new BBCode "Make List"
- Update: Better space trimming with new BBCode "Make List" and leading characters: - * #
- Added: BBCode "Make List" no longer prompts, it parses highlighted lines into a list
- Added: New BBCode "Make List" also trims the following leading spaces and characters: - * #
- Added: zh-TW locale thanks to Jackbin
- Updated: Code cleanup and retooling (syntax highlighting and return values, etc)
- Updated: Default preferences now expose hidden _date_ and _time_ variables for custom tags
- Fixed: "bcTab is not defined" error when clicking on Help button in the Options and About dialogs
- Fixed: SeaMonkey 1.x installer did not copy over default preferences causing several issues
- Fixed: pt-BR and sv-SE locales where included but not properly referenced
- Fixed: Custom tags are now Unicode aware and support extended characters
- Fixed: Custom tag menu was not properly cleaned up and repopulated throwing a myPopup error in the error console
- Fixed: Now removing context menu popupshowing event listener on unload
- Updated: Gutted preferences code in favor of nsUserSettings.js that's included with Mozilla distros
- Updated: Code cleanup and retooling
- Updated: Hiding Custom Tags menu if set to zero
- Updated: Defaulting Custom Tags to 3 so that you can see the examples included
- Updated: Created a new extension icon
- Fixed: Custom Tags menu is no longer duped and jumbled around
- Fixed: Settings and About dialogs had parent targeting issues
- Fixed: Undeclared variables are now declared properly