To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
BAPS Client 1.0.96 Requires Restart
BAPS Client add-on for creating an API for any web content to be later used in mobile application SDKs.
To create a few account go to: http://www.api-studio.com
About this Add-on
BAPS is a complementary tool for Mobile applications SDKs, enabling their users, application developers, to focus on the user interface side while the logic layer and all server/back-end calls to online content will be generated and operated by BAPS.
- User friendly graphical interface for automatic creation of generic API calls.
- Generic API can be created for any website indifferent to the source website technology.
- No need for any additional installation on the client's side.
- Operates through cloud computing enabling load balancing and on demand accounting.
- BAPS users will be able to create, manage and maintain API calls through BAPS graphical interface using best practices processes.
- Detailed usage statistics by API call (function) level.
- Actually transforms the WWW to a common data base at the disposal of mobile applications developers.
- Facilitates access to any website in the WWW even ones with no documented or predefined API, RSS, etc…
- Reuse of all the efforts and resources invested in the original website.
- Enables application developers and mobile apps SDKs to focus on the presentation side and user interfaces issues.
- Works with all SDK's and frameworks and actually complements them.
- Cuts time to market of new mobile applications' release.
- Simplifies development and deployment process, by eliminating the need for learning and executing different types of integrations.
- Simplifying maintenance activities, providing enhanced availability.
- Enables enhanced marketing analysis due to the detailed statistical usage report about each application performance.
- Facilitates sales activities by enabling presenting a working demo for the client in the first sales meeting.
To run BAPS Client please install Firebug 1.6.*
1. Api call query result cache - Api call type GET can be marked as cached automatically be the server to improve response time. This cache data will timed our after an hour.
2. Copy Paste Api Call - copy API call definition to the clipboard and paste. Allow users to duplicate API calls.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: