Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Improved stability and interface.
- New slide show feature.
- Copy data between projects.
- Create link between data items.
- fixed a bug.
New features in version 8.0
- Renamed to Baow Resource Manager.
- Added properties for tasks list.
- Improved management interface.
- Annotation with drawings.
- Improve Gvim and Emacs editor support.
- Replace Gvim and Emacs shortcut keys with buttons.
- Add View Result menu item for browsing final pages.
- Simplified shortcut keys.
- New Emacs editor support.
- New pop up menu items for Gvim and Emacs editor in outline tree.
Sub document can be built as a root to get final document.
Remove Baow web search service.